DisplayFusion Pro 9.6
DisplayFusion Pro 9.6.1c
We’re very excited to announce that DisplayFusion 9.6.1 is now available for download! This version fixes an issue with loading Monitor Profiles that were created in 9.5, and a few other minor issues that were in 9.6.
- The first time you open the Settings > Screen Saver tab after installing this update, it will be very slow to open, due to Windows Defender locking the .scr files for a long time during the initial scan.
- Some anti-virus apps are blocking the installer from running automatically. If the auto-updater fails to run, please try disabling your anti-virus before running the updater, or manually download the update. We will be working on this for the next version.
- The installer size increase is due to the inclusion of a Chromium-based webview library to replace the IE 11 based .NET webview
DisplayFusion 9.6.1 Highlights
- Change: Bing Desktop wallpaper source had to be updated to use their new API and is unfortunately much more limited
- Fix: Monitor Profiles from DisplayFusion 9.5 now load correctly in 9.6.1
- Fix: “Extra” type monitors now detected by DisplayFusion (e.g. virtual monitors like Spacedesk)
- Fix: Monitor Configuration clone options should now show up correctly in all scenarios
We encourage everyone to update to this new version today to take advantage of these improvements. If you’ve already purchased DisplayFusion, it’s a lifetime license, so you can upgrade to this version at no cost! If you would like to see a complete list of all the changes, please visit the DisplayFusion Change Log. We’d like to send out a big thanks to the dozens of people who helped with the DisplayFusion translations, and the thousands of people that helped test the Beta versions. Thanks everyone!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.